You shouldn't lie
Well thats what I was always told when I grew up! It seems like life around here seems to be one big lie. Not necessarily a bad lie, but not necessarily good either. Take for instance the fact that we were supposed to receive 100 dollars tomorrow for our meals on the weekend. It was supposed to go by group number...but instead today we were randomly told by someone in our class that its actually alphabetical and I missed my day yesterday. YAY! We were also told at the beginning that if we missed our day we couldnt get the money at all. YAY! But then I went there...and they gave me my money..and a smile. Liers. Yay?
So we have been learning Salsa in dance class and I have to admit that its fun. I was dreading it because really...well I dont know why, but I was dreading it. But it turns out to be pretty fun! I can now do salsa forwards, backwards, and turn to the right, and to the left! It takes major concentration so really trying to speak in french and dance the salsa at the same time is a no go. Meh- as long as I dont step on any toes its all good right?
5.30.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment