5.16.2006

First of all, I have some pictures from the trip posted on my blog now, so if you want to check them out you can see, they are within the old posts so just scroll down, ....and this includes the picture of the car in the pit...

So- Last night, I definately played some floor hockey... now I definately have some sore muscles! Not as bad though as the guy who was taken out by his own shoe and was thrown into the gym divider though.

After that I must have been running on adrenaline because apparently I thought it would be a good idea to pick up the random guitar that magically appeared in our living room and sing at the top of my lungs. Yes..there are pictures...

Life is becoming more and more normal around here every day. I have a presentation on friday and a final exam next wednesday so it really feels like school days again. My presentation will consist of a power point presentation and a paper that I already wrote and presented last semester so Im good to go! I have to cut it down to 6 minutes from 12 though, but who doesnt like talking about Asterix and Obelix?

Hockey game tomorrow night...come on Oilers! ( Sorry Dave...but not really! LOL)

Off to quebecoise music and singing now!

No comments: