Chu Blonde Vénicienne
Today I found out how to say strawberry blond in french..and then I explained to the francophones that we call it blond ''au fraise'' ...and they were really confused. It was great.
Sometimes life is a gong show, then other times its the sweetest vacation ever. Contrary to popular belief I actually am allowed to speak/type english to people who do not speak french..but you can't do it in the middle of the hallway or anything like that. The computer lab has become english heaven for many many students! I feel like Im in Junior High again since our most recent assignment is to video tape some sort of speal on a VHR cassette so we can watch them in class. My group is going to do a new broadcast, it will be awesome! Although, in jr.high I was horrifingly embarrassed to see myself on tv...oh wait a minute, Im sure I will still be embarrassed..meh!
So suddenly our prof became super cool. We are going to the beach either monday or tuesday if its nice out..and she is bringing beer. Yup- our prof is bringing beer, therefore encouraging drunkenness...at 9 in the morning. LOL It will be a very interesting day..lets hope for good weather because if not then we are just going out for breakfast..at the greatest breakfast place ever mind you, but not nearly as fun as a beach with 25 friends, good music, and refreshments!
I feel ashamed to admit that this entire year I thought that England was a 14 hour time difference from Edmonton. A couple days ago I found out its only 7 hours difference. All the apologies in the world to Erin- I can't believe I haven't been calling you all year because Im a nob... Quelle suprise...!
5.31.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's ok Sarah...I could bring up another incident but I won't...ahem...Here in England, "knob" means something dirty...I'm sure you can figure out what it is.
Post a Comment