5.25.2006

Sometimes I just become mildly retarded...

So far today I have watched a theatre presentation including cross dressing and eaten lunch. Wow thats exciting, I know.

Yesterday though was more exciting. We have these meetings called ''info-weekend'' s each wednesday. Which by the way is the oddest title, but its all good and I'll go with the flow. So at said meetings they have all these ridiculously funny plays and skits to get their message across. Apparently there is still a big problem with students stealing the carts from the grocery stores so they actually bribed everyone with Casino cash ( next friday's event) to return them, and bring proof that they did it! It actually pulled quite a turnout! Also, at the end of the meeting they pull 4 blue cards out of the box and people get prizes. The first name pulled was my friend Heather, the next was someone I dont know, and then my name was pulled (Yay!) and then my roomate's name! It was pretty great. I won a CD of traditional music that has been re-worked. Its pretty good so far. Not bad for a free CD!

So I was working on my presentation last night with my group and we were having some conversation difficulties...which is when Even all of a sudden burst out with ''Sometimes I just become mildly retarded...'' So Hilary and I just about killed outselves with laughter, it was awesome, and a great way to describe life somewhere in the midst of french and english!

3 comments:

DaveJenn said...

You have a friend called Even?? Funny . . . No pilfering the shopping carts, otherwise you might be confused for one of the transients living in our neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

i bought my ticket a couple days ago for quebec city :-) YAY! I'll be there from the 2nd to the 23rd (i think) ... will you still be in the land of the french at that time??
-Kris

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»