5.11.2006
And I forgot to mention that the prison is actually a FORMER prison...its really old and only is build to hold 40 inmates, but they were using it until 1986 or something like that and it often had more than 100 prisoners in it. Did I mention that its right downtown... and honestly I mean RIGHT downtown. If you have seen the movie the Last Castle with Robert Redford, just imaging the wall that they were building everyday and thats what this prison looks like. The tours are even given by former inmates so thats pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment