Homework Death Match
Ok so maybe that is a little overdramatic. Remember all that down time I was referring to? I dont know where it went because I definately don't have any lately. For the past two weeks it has become crunch time, like that feeling you get when you are going crazy around midterms and finals. Wait a minute though, I take 5 courses a semester so of course it was crazy right? Oh wait another minute, that is exactly the feeling Im referring to and Im only taking ONE CLASS. Goodness gracious. Its a good thing that we have sundays- normally she doesn't give us much homework over the weekend so we can do nothing then, but as soon as monday kicks of so does the stress.
I think our prof is out to spite us. Earlier in the program she told us we we were supposed to hand in an idea for our oral presentations ( 2-3) but of course, seeing as we all kinda feel like we are on vacation we forgot to do this. So we lost 5% of our mark ( I could care less) and so we handed in our topic yesterday. And when does she assign us our presentation? Tomorrow. Awesome. So basically I will have 2 hours this afternoon to do this and then after 8 pm tonight to get together with my group. Plus I'm the only one who knows fairly well the content of our presentation so I have to glue everyone else together while Im trying to keep my own head on straight. Its good times.
Oh, you thought it was over but its not! The kicker.....one of the other classes is going to the beach on the last day of class...my class is writing a 3 hour exam, then lunch, then another 1 hour exam. But until then there is only 15 days of class left and 17 until I go home! As much as I love quebec, as much as I love speaking in french as much as humanely possible, the countdown is on.
Would I suggest anyone to do this program? Absolutely! I am learning tons of french again, and I like my roomies and the weekends are pretty good...but maybe try to go to Jonquiere or Chicoutimi or St Annes because those places are wicked. If you are looking for an amazing time, go to those ones...if you are looking to do homework all day..come to this one in trois rivieres. Im just glad that I did the wicked amazing fun one already so I didn't miss out by taking my last opportunity with this one in TR. I guess you could say I got the best of both worlds? Because I definately didn't have ANY homework in Jonquiere!
5.24.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Post a Comment