5.19.2006

The Blackout

I don't remember the last time that there was a blackout...oh wait a minute, it was yesterday in the middle of the day, when there were approximately 3 clouds in the sky.

So my friend Heather has a wierd roomate...apparently the girl was in bed so Heather and her boyfriend Matt were hanging out but making sure to be quiet so as to not wake up the roomie. Then Heather goes to use the washroom, and seeing as the lights were off and the door was open, she walked right into the bathroom and flipped on the light....but apparently the roomate was no longer sleeping...Awkward!

I ate tofu today. I could never be a vegetarian.

I also played badminton. I should not play badminton. ( But I will anyways! Ha ha!) Does it really matter if I wake up feeling like every muscle is my body is about to explode? Its a good workout!

Its been a wierd few days. Ive been busy, hence the fact I havent gotten anything posted..yet I cant remember what I did except...I definately watched the Oilers kick the Sharks butts! It was so good. We went to the campus bar and watched ( as we will do tonight as well) and it was great. I think I seriously almost had 6 heart attacks during the last 2 minutes, even though it was 2-0 for the Oil. I did my best to look for the Ruhls whenever they panned to the stands. the quebecoise were happy enough even though montreal has been out for a while now. Its good to know!
Tomorrow we are heading for Quebec City which is one of my favourite places,but Im starting to have enough of visiting it so often! The Promenade is not open ( the 400 stairs around the side of the walls around old quebec) and its one of my favourite things to do when I go to Quebec, so that aspect will be sorely lacking. Oh well.

Ok small update for now, apparently my entries are long and stressful on the eyes. Meh- suck it up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun in quebec city!
-kris

Erin said...

I demand more frequent entries!