New Theory
So Free Hugs Guy has not been out for the last week pretty much, probably because Its been rainy and cold everyday, not to mention the wind. The new theory is that there is no sunshine when free hugs guy is gone. ( But we did see him when we went to watch the hockey game at the Chasse Galerie!)
Ive decided that I had much better stories the last time I did this program, 4 years ago. Not to mention the fact that numerous family members have already told me this fact. So Ive decided this is the deal..you cant have super funny stories because said stories normally center around not understanding what is going on...now my stories just center around normal life because I do know what is going on! Nuts- which is better?
Now for two days in a row we have tried to go to Walmart..unfortunately we slept in too late to make it worthwhile yesterday because we have to take the bus there and back and the busses stop running at 6 on sundays. Now today we tried as well..only to realize that the holiday is called "La Journee des Patriotes" around here and it is listed in the bus schedule as being one of the only 10 days the bus does not function all year round. Right- note to self, learn to read bus schedules. This came two days after I heard two girls complaining about the bus schedules around here and "why dont they just put them in plain ENGLISH" ....Sometimes I just have to shake my head.
Instead we spent the afternoon playing cards, watching movies, and avoiding homework...which then brings us up to date. Told you my stories were less fun this time!
Having a good time, low key, relaxed, and yet have to do a ton of homework. Only 20 days to go!
Hmm I wonder how "7 minute dating" went on friday? Or should I call it " La seduction rapide"
PS Ya for Tim and Erika!
5.22.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment