LEARN ENGLISH
Seriously people. A forge in french is a forge in english. No matter who Im talking to they all ask what a forge is and then I say that its the same thing in english..but they dont know that either. Look it up! You know...blacksmith....fire...pounding things....swords and horseshoes?
And do you ever go to the blogspot start page and click on random peoples blogs that they have just updated? I definately have, good times..ps check out squigglepage.blogspot.com its pretty sweet.
5.12.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment