The last few ridiculous days have been...well..ridiculous.
You know those days when you just can't seem to pull yourself out of bed until noon ish? I have the luxury of having some of those days lately because I don't have enough free time to get another job, and I have too much free time so that I end up sleeping in and wasting the day. Its a problem really. Anyways- when I do suceed in getting out of bed it has either been to run around town trying to get errands finished, to go to work, or as happened a few days ago- to accompany Dave to the doctor because while he was playing baseball his knee gave out on him and he bit the dust...then heproceeded to ride his motorcycle home. I'm kinda half glad I wasn't there to see it. Don't worry though, he is ok, resting up for the next week..although I am keeping him busy with planning and such. Anyways- so I've been getting a lot done..in a very slow fashion it seems.
Speaking of getting errands done...we went to Moores today to pick out vest and such for Dave and the groomsmen ( Dont give me a hard time, he did go on his own but its a long story and now Im in on it..) But apparently they dont stock ANY tuxes so you just kinda pick one, order it a week before the wedding and then hope that it fits good. Awesome. So that stinks and apparently is the reason its so cheap to rent tuxes from them..so-option one. Go to other stores and try on tuxes, mark down the style and then go back to moores and order it. Option 2- Say Nuts to Moores and just go to the more expensive place. Now this might seem like a no brainer to go to moores anyways since we are going to go and try styles at the other stores...but they also do not have any vest that exactly match...Plus Tim is not to happy with the choice of wearing purple purple or purple..but lets face it..that one is not going to change! ( Sorry Tim, I still love ya) Frustrating. But on the up side Dave and I ordered our wedding bands today!
I had a dream last night, that it was the night of our wedding and I just suddenly woke up and was at thereception dinner and I was so upset because I had missed walking down the aisle and being handed off by my dad and saying I Do to Dave. I did miss it so much as I couldn't remember it at all! I missed the very best parts I am looking forward to the most. Then.. I started yelling at Dave because he was cutting the cake, without me, and eating it too...and it was green... And then We were sitting at the head table waiting for Chris Samm to play the electric fiddle for us. ( PS Chris doesnt play music) Now that was the part where I clued in in my dream and realized..wait a minute..this is only the rehearsal dinner..the wedding is tomorrow!
Too bad there is still a lot longer than that until the real wedding!
Anyways- signing off- hope its not so hot tomorrow...
6.28.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Sarah, you're hilarious! Go to Amsterdam Formals...they're cheap too.
Hey Sarah,
Andrew Craig here. This is sort of embarassing but Dave phoned me a couple weeks back, I wrote the info down to call him back and finally had a chance to the other day only to realize I apparently "filed" the info if you know what I mean. Could you ask Dave to call me again, assuming he still wants to talk to me? :)
No problem Andrew, what an ingenious way to get a hold of him!
Post a Comment