6.22.2006

Im trying

Well- I guess Im not very good at staying up to date on the blog. Its true, life is much less new and exciting so it seems that there is less to report. Lately We've still been trying to get invitations together, look at houses, and look for wedding bands. House hunting is frustrating because the market is ridiculous and most of the places we have looked at have been already bought up. Its tough. Its really tiring to drive around to all these places without sucess. Plus- we need a place in the next 3 months, not in the next 15. It all adds up to frustration. But we are trying!

I find lately that I really miss my girlfriends. I've only hung out with Dave since I got home, and as much as I love him, he is no replacement for the girly time that we girls just need! Definately need to get on hanging out more with the girls!

Wierd now, the girl that I met in Quebec is moving in! I met here in Old Quebec in a shop and we got to chatting and she wanted to move here so I told her about the cheap rent here at the house...and now she is here! I know she wants to speak in english most of the time, but Im sure I will be able to get some french out of her every once in a while!

Other than that, not too much is happening. Im looking forward to going to GP for a visit in July- just looking forward to seeing mom and dad.

And Drumroll please...I miss life in TR! I dont miss being so far away from Dave, but I miss the life there, speaking in french, going out on the town, even classes I miss, and definately the people. I keep in touch with whomever I can, but its always different right? Then you always end up speaking about how life was, and you never really get past that because its hard to connect just over email. Oh nuts. Oh well.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I really miss my girlfriends too!!! :(