6.09.2006

The Last Night

Man- Last night was so much fun, ridiculous amounts of fun really. We got ourselves all snazzed up and beautful, went to the dix-douze for the ''graduation'' dealy, then went to the campus pub, then downtown to Café nord-ouest for some micro-brewery goodness, and then to the dance club! We got there at 1130, stayed until 330 and shut the place down! It was awesome dancing, and I even learned some new skills LOL! The music was finally good, I was surrounded by good friends, all of which really boils down to good times. Afterwards we wandered downtown, then went home to find some comfy clothes, and then just walked around in the rain and talked with friends. It was absolutely fantastic. Loved it. LOVED IT. I got home at 5:30 in the morning and crashed. I was/am still worn out, but it was absoluetly worth it. I know a couple weeks ago I said that I hate going to the bar, but last night was excellent and one of those good times you will remember for a long time to come!

Unfortunately that meant that today was the last day. We spent the day cleaning the apartment and packing up, then went downtown for out last time and had a great lunch on the terrace of one of the local restaurants. Finally around 430 we all said our goodbyes and 6 of my friends left for home...and then I went shopping! Nothing like retail therapy ( as mom says) to take your mind off things! Im really excited to go home, but Im still sad that its all over. Even though the good times didn't start to roll until the last 2 weeks, those 2 weeks were awesome. I feel like I need to make a soundtrack..you know how life just sometimes to be defined by music? This is one of those times.

So as for tonight, Im going to watch a movie with a couple friends who are staying here all summer, then I hope to go home earlt to finish cleaning up and pack what I can. Then- Ill wake up bright and early in the morning to go and catch the bus. Here I come, Home Sweet Home!!

No comments: