6.14.2006





Lo and Behold

Well although most believe that I will not be keeping up my blog, I actually will try to post every couple days or so ( David) !! It might not be so interesting...but I will be trying none the less!

So last night I hung out with my housemate James and we went and rented Hoodwinked. You know, the true story of little red riding hood...and it was so great! Funny! And PS a great soundtrack I would think. Ive already downloaded Red is Blue by Ben Folds. Its a gooder, listen to it!

I've chatted with some TR friends through email a few times now, its wierd how some people can be such a huge part of your life...and then you come home and other things take over. I always know in the back of my mind that it is going to be like that, but sometimes you just forget. Included here are some pics of our last day in TR! L-R Katherine, Pauley, Evan, Me, Christina, Graham. Next is Christina and I in front of the Res. And then...drumroll please...the beer store! These are all the singles, that doesn't even begin to encompass the rest of the store!

Good times
Anyways- time to go, gotta finish wedding invites, do laundry, and get ready for the hockey game!

2 comments:

DaveJenn said...

Okay your still posting. But what happens when you dont have any more stories or pictures about TR?? Ah Ah???

Erin said...

Hey Sarah I'm the worst friend in the world for not writing you an e-mail. I promise to get on it soon.