7.03.2006

Work Stories...sorry..

So I went to work today and helped some lady who was a mother of the bride and she brought in this beautiful pantsuit that was beige with gold accents...so we had to help her find some shoes. It was ridiculously dead tonight which was boring so we let her go into the back and put on her fancy outfit for us and then we spent half an hour with her trying on shoes and trying to get the best fit and colour. It was awesome fun! She was really funny, short red hair, and a great personality- it was awesome. I told her about the line that my mom always says about weddings...The mothers should wear beige, show up, and shut up! She got a kick out of it- it was great!...And thats how lame life is right now!

So why are wedding flowers so complicated? Give me two choices and I'll pick one.

Also today at work I ran into my best friend from junior high! I have not seen Sandra Patmore in approximately 4 years. It was so awesome- but every time I see her its like...ok. Good. Its funny we were such good friends especially through grade 8 and 9 and then when she moved away before high school we were just devestated. The night before she moved away we had a sleepover and Im sure we did all sorts of random hyper giggly things that we used to do. We bonded over people thinking that we were too hyper- we were both told alot that we were annoying, so I guess it worked for us to get together. In the morning we said good bye and that was that. Funny how life changes and the people you thought you would be friends forever with just kinda drift away. We have always kept in touch but it was cool to see her in person- even her voice has changed! wierd.

2 comments:

DaveJenn said...

Did she think your voice changed too?

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sarah - you make me laugh