Well- The last week has consisted of me sleeping in, then watching tv while doing some wedding stuff, then going to work around 4..or running errands or something. I AM SO BORED! I could clean my room...and I could go for a walk...and Im sure I could do something else random, but really I dont have anything that is immediately grabbing my attention...Therefore. Im bored. I feel like I'm wasting my day..but I couldn't figure out anyways what I could do to fill it up to make it seem like I'm not wasting it. It's a problem really. After work yesterday Timmy picked me up and we went for some good eats at a greek restaurant. It was fabulous..and I tried Strongbow cider, not oo bad. As for today Im going for a dress fitting, then a BBQ, then seeing my parents. Its all good. Although I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow morning..but if I didn't work..what would I do all day??
Making invitations with my hunny!
1 comment:
You've spent too much time with Winnie the Pooh..."hunny"?
Post a Comment