6.12.2006

I'M HOME!

Finally- It is oh so good to be back in the land of great steak. You have no idea how much I have been missing Alberta Beef. It really is that good. Thankfully my wonderful fiancé has promised to take me out for a lovely dinner! I'm spoiled, I know it!

Speaking of getting home, I feel that everytime I get home from Quebec I am a little bit more adventurous than normal. This time hasn't seemed to be any different other than this time the adventure has morphed into house hunting! Its all a little scary, but completely normal all at the same time. Add to that shopping for wedding bands and its looks like I'm in nesting mode.

I had such a good time in Quebec. I realize that certain aspects were not so good, others were fantastic, and everything inbetween, but at the same time- it was all good. I got to know some really good people, and who knows maybe we will run into eachother one day. I have seen a good friend from Jonquiere a few times since that trip so you never know where life will lead you.

Again-happy to be home, but trying to get the invitations together is the ultimate gong show! I bought a fancy new paper cutter today so hopefully we will get some straight lines going..anytime now, that would be great....

Oh and this is me at the beach in Trois-Rivieres!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sarah, you're so white...

DaveJenn said...

I guess this will be your last blog now that you back with Dave, sniff . . .