What a gong show, oh wait, it's just life..
I resolved not to stay up too late tonight, I want a good sleep after writing assignments for the last week and a half..turns out I have no willpower..who knew? By the way, March of the Penguins is a great little documentary if you ever need something relaxing to watch. Oh- and when booking flights on Air Canada..they might try and screw you over but if you talk to them nicely on the phone you can cancel your flight easily and switch over to West Jet! Oh.. and I still have a paper due for monday. Its a good thing Dave and I are going to Calgary on the weekend so I can "do homework". We will see how it goes. Off to Cowtown. See you when I get back.
4.07.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment