4.21.2006

Well, I just came back from lunch with my friend Amisha, I hadn't seen her in forever! We exchanged stories about wedding planning and all those joys as she was just married in December! Good times, I really need to try and keep in contact with more people.

So- sometimes I really dislike working at a shoe store ( but really I love it..because I love shoes!). I know there are crazy people all over the world, but sometime I just seem to meet them all at once. For example, at work last night a really nice lady came in, who I had helped before, but I knew she was a bit off. My co-worker helped her, and the lady was "explaining her problem" for 20 minutes. And by "explaining her problem" I mean giving us a history of every shoe that she has ever worn and ever bought from us, including those she took to get dyed and the problems that occured because of said dye jobs. So the story was never ending. At the end of the 20 ( no exageration) minutes we still did not know what the problem with the shoes was..turns out, they are too wide. She wants them fixed, but doesnt want to return them, nor does she want us to tighten the straps (sandals)...so ...What are we supposed to do with them then? No idea. She wanted us to leave them for one of the managers (who she already explained her story to, by the way) So basically- we spent30 minutes with a lady, and we did absolutely nothing for her, except now I can tell you her shoe history. So- just so you all know-if I ever go shopping and start to tell the employees my history of buying whatever item...please stop me. It will keep the employee from wanting to through me out of the store.

2 comments:

DaveJenn said...

So I guess you don't want to hear my shoe history?? Oh you do? Well, when I was in grade four . . . .

Geegee said...

I like shoes.