4.20.2006

FINALS

Can't you just see the doom hanging over every university student head?! As for me it is 1:27 in the morning and I'm about halfway through what I need to study for 9am tomorrow morning. Awesome! I knew it would happen. As much as I like to think that I will study ahead of time, I really need that stress and push to get it all done. It's funny, I'm studying world religions and you would think that the most comfortable subject within that would be Christianity... but there is definately a million things I don't know about it. I guess I dont really concern myself with the historical aspect though. All I really worry about is that I believe! Anyways- I have to get onto studying Islam next- not sure if it will be easier to remember or harder. Guess we will see tomorrow.

So Dave and I went shopping for most of the invitation making things...except then I decided halfway through that some of the invitations will be all purple and some will be purple and green! Random order to who gets which color. Still hoping to have as much done as possible by the time I leave..friday night will be watching hockey game/making invites? Sounds like a plan.

Mmm, I can smell the pie I pulled out of the oven 10 minutes ago... (The things you do to help keep you awake!)

Back to the grind...

2 comments:

Erin said...

What is with you and purple suddenly? You're weird, man. Can you send me some pie?

Geegee said...

I would like some pie too please. What kind is it?