4.24.2006

Sketchyville...

So..When I think "optometrist" the word "sketchy" ( or any if it's derivatives) does not usually come to mind. Today it definately did. I went to get my eyes checked, and to get some new contacts, and I went in to book an apointment only to be told by the receptionist that the doctor only works on mondays and wednesdays between 2-4:30 pm...and you have to pay in cash. What kind of eye doctor is this?! It all ended up fine, and I got my eyes checked, ordered new contacts ( PS for all of you who wear any type of Acuvue lenses- they have a rebate out until January 2007 so its super cheap) and generally came out unscathed from the eye place..although I might have a bruise on my shin from where a 5 year old came running at me, hit me, and then fell on the floor with a stunned look on her face. Ive got to say I wasnt too prepared either and also probably had a dumb look on my face, I wasnt exactly prepared for hurtling projectiles to come running at my legs today.

2 comments:

Just Tim said...

sketchy indeed! wish I had a job like that...oh wait I do! what a wonderfull life I lead!

DaveJenn said...

Punk,
Heard your headed to putine land soon. Have a great time! Keep updating your blog so we're sure to keep track of you!