4.05.2006

Wednesday is Date night...

Ok, but not with Dave...It's regular date night with Jules, my best friend and roomate for the year. Usually we head out to Starbuck for Chai and trashy magazines..but then homework comes into play..and now Roll up the Rim at Tim Hortons...and more homework. So basically by the end of the semester Date Night has turned into "Let's run down the block to Tim Hortons, get tea, then go back to the house and continue locking ourselves into our separate rooms as we do massive amounts of homework until two in the morning" Ok..well maybe that title is a bit long..lets go with "Pseudo Date Night". Tonight we both work on papers, only an 8 pager for me though..nice! Alan (other housemate...I have 4) said he feels this one will be a winner so hopefully I will have a free coffee coming my way.

I have a bottle of lotion that kinda baffles me. It doesn't take much. So, the ingredients are listed Water (Aqua).....etc. But putting Aqua? Doesn't "water" really speak for itself?

Apparently you can clean pools with Ozone..you know..ozone. That's what you smell after an awesome lightening storm. Jules let me know thought that you can't just throw it in the pool " and stir it around". Thanks Jules...Good to know, I'll make sure not to go to the store and try to find myself a giant can of ozone and a mongo stir stick...

1 comment:

Just Tim said...

Nice Blog Sarah. Very random, very you.
<><