4.26.2006

Dave and I on our engagement! (Dec, 29, 2005)

As brother Dave said... I'm headed to poutine land soon. Only a million and one things to do before I can go. Mom came up for a goodbye hug, a five hour drive just to say bye and goodluck! Now thats awesome! We had a sleepover, did some wedding preparations, but generally just hung out. It was just what the doctor ordered to chill me out a bit. The list I created with things to do is not getting much smaller but I guess I can't get everyting done. Oh well. As long as I remember clothing and a toothbrush I'll make it!
The house is getting gradually cleaned, my roomates and I have different schedules so its getting done slowly but surely. Too bad we couldn't keep it this clean throughout the year! And seeing as my new favourite thing is the self-clean on the oven..just kidding.
So, off to do more cleaning and packing. Ill peruse my french stuff for my exam tomorrow but I'm not too worried! And hey- my linguistics prof forgot to put the last page on everyone's exam so no one had to do it! It was the page that is designed to weed out those who know what they are doing and those who just pretend...that will definately screw up his curve! Anyways- I got a A- in my 499 class and an A+ in religion so I'm a happy camper! One more to go...

1 comment:

Geegee said...

When you are on the eve of adventure, times are always exciting. Are you bringing us back some poutine.....because fyi I don't really care for the stuff. Bon voyage ma petite soeur (excuse my french).