4.17.2006

Last time I checked...


Easter. This used to be a religious holiday right? Seems like this year I couldn't tell. I ate two awesome easter dinners, turkey and ham ( now thats the way to do it!) , went to church a few times, worked, watched movies, and did other normal things. But the whole weekend was just rush rush rush from here to there. It was a good weekend (other than the giant bright white hair that Dave found on my head, seriously, I'm only 22) but something was missing...

I found out at work that one of the girls is quitting now in 10 days and moving to Calgary...good thing I asked for time off when I did! I suppose I should get on getting a flight home, I've got the there trip covered.

I am full of inspiration when I sit down to do my blog..and then it all drifts away, so nuts to that I'm going to go watch RENT!

No comments: