4.20.2006
I just ROCKED my religion exam! Yes!! There is no way that I will not be getting an A in this class. I just got back my last paper and got an A+ on that so I must say that Im pretty happy! Its insane, there is so much studying to do, and a short exam , but one that is based on basically every aspect of the notes he gave us. Approximately 80 more people than usual were in class for the exam again. The great thing is that a few weeks ago, he told us regular attenders that if we gave him our names he would mark it down and if he was hovering between grades for us, because we come all the time, he would bump our marks up. Oh the joys of actually going to class. Oh- and I ended up staying up until 3:30 in the morning... so now I'm uber sleepy, but I think I'll go eat some pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice use of 'ubber.'
Post a Comment