3.11.2007
Oh Elizabeth Arden
So I never buy that really expensive face cleaner or make-up. The most expensive I will go is when I got to MAC and get some sweet makeup but I've only done that once and it was before our wedding so I figure it's allowed. I have finally accepted that expensive makeup does actually stay on your face much better than cover girl or the like unfortunately. Therefore saying this, I really dont think I would make a good makeup representative at Elizabeth Arden. This is contrary to the belief of a certain woman named Gail I met today at work. She tried to recruit me! I was helping her out with the shoe business, she was really aggressive about wanting me to order her a size that we never carry. So I was a bit hesitant but she was on and on about it, even though she didnt know what she was saying as she was wearing a medium width and asked me a million times if it was a narrow width, then when she found out it was a medium she kept asking for a narrow which I specified a million times I DIDNT HAVE and would have to order it in. Blah Blah Blah long story short she loved me and then told me to come over to the Elizabeth Arden booth in sears (which is right next door) and she would give me a free gift because Im such a good salesperson. So I went over, she gave me some cream, and then began to tell me that I should definately go over to work at Sears because they really need people, and I would be excellent at selling Elizabeth Arden and blah blah blah...I think she was a little upset when I kinda accidently laughed at the notion! I love my job! Leave? I don't think so! Plus, Dave says I have to keep working in some shoe store part time for the rest of my life so I can afford my shoe habit!!..Speaking of which..I just bought these! They are Privo by Clarks and I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for Comice! I love that shoe too!
Post a Comment