3.20.2007
To my prof. This is your final evaluation.
I'm NOT going to feel guilty for skipping a class when the prof regularly shows up late ( 20 minutes late today.) I'm NOT going to feel guilty for skipping a class when there is no reason I should be going. There is no midterm, no final, only pointing fingers and regular embarassment of students in front of the class. I'm NOT going to feel guilty for skipping a class when the prof makes snarky remarks about students skipping her class. I'm especially NOT going to feel guilty for skipping a class when the prof strikes fear into all of her students, and then tries to laugh it off. You have to earn my guilt..through respect. I will feel guilty when you start teaching your class well and treat your students with a little respect. THEN maybe I MIGHT feel guilty. THEN I probably wouldn't skip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good call Sarah! I'm all about respect the person not the position... for the most part anyway there is the whole biblical precedent about respect those in authority but I'm pretty sure it does not apply in this situation.
Post a Comment