3.22.2007

Best Game of Canasta Ever

Round 1:
Dave 1470
Sarah 1410 I lose

Round 2:
Dave 3600
Sarah 2760 I lose

Round 3:
Dave 5745
Sarah 4485 I lose

Round 4:
D 7785
S 6780 I lose

Round 5
D 8535
S 11760 I WIN! Ha Ha! He tried to freeze the pile on me...turns out I hoard cards!

9 comments:

Geegee said...

Nice new look on the blog Sarah!

Just Tim said...

We played a lot of canasta on our honeymoon (that sounds really lame doesn’t it? Whatever it was fun) the final score was seventy thousand some each, Erika beat me by like two thousand points. (We kept a running tally)

Erika said...

Oh Canasta, I will eternally thank the Dolsky clan for introducing me to that game.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to play a canasta, but I am currently the Settlers of Catan champ in our house.

Anonymous said...

Want to come play next weekend?

DaveJenn said...

Well done Sarah.

One severe beating at Canasta out shines five close games!

Erin said...

How can I procrastinate effectively if you don't have a new post?

Sarah said...

Your wish is my command Erin! But I have an idea..what about writing in your blog?!

Erin said...

Maybe I will...maybe I will...but not tonight.