3.18.2007
I hate research
I hate it when plans go awry. I had perfectly planned out a presentation I have to do - I was ready to get the powerpoint all set up...and then I found a typo in the case study I wanted to present. Instead of it being from the 1969 it was instead from 1996 so I pretty much am having to reformulate my entire plan and I have been spending hours on the internet trying to find inclusive education legislation from the 60s or 70s that sets some sort of precedent. Earlier with the original case study it would have been the presentation from my dreams; well thought out, interesting, clear cut, and well documented. Instead I am in the throes of mass confusion with two days before show time. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That really sucks. But, at least you found out before your presentation, and not during. Can you imagine if someone pointed it out in the middle of your presentation? That would have been awful.
wow. good call!
That sucks! Definitely a good catch ahead of time. Too bad you couldn't have claimed ignorance and gone ahead anyways . . .
Post a Comment