7.30.2006

I'M DONE!!... for now...

Well thats it. On friday I finished my last course in my arts degree! I have now all the requirements to graduate with a major in French Language and Litterature, and with a minor in English Linguistics. Funnily enough the one french linguistics class I took I did horribly bad in! Huh. Anyways- Its pretty "anticlimatic" as David says to be done. Its doesnt feel that different except now I have stop making excuses about getting a real job and I dont have to buy any school supplies. Although "back to school shopping" may still be a tradition. I say " I have all the requirements" because whenever I say that I have graduated people ask how the ceremony was and I havent actually done that part yet..in fact I should check really to see when that part actually takes place. Anyways-

So work work work work work. Coolness for the week: A lady in a full on burka came to the store! Uncoolness for the week: Crazy ladies galore including lady who was trying to get her 89 year old mother to wear high heels and her mother almost tripping and breaking a hip...then she takes my advice finally ( 8 near falls later( in the store might I add, so I basically had 8 near heartattacks)) and tells her mom she maybe should be wearing flats. ( You think?!!) My stupid moment for the week: Realizing when I got to the till that a pair of shoes I was selling to a lady was not actually 1/3rd off and she decided not to take it. Then realizing that the shoes actually was on sale and chasing the lady down the mall ...in the end she decided to take it...but I still felt like a knob. Bonus: I picked up my last pay check a week late so it feels like Im getting paid every week lately! Nutsfactor: Its not actually true!

No comments: