
Officially a nerd..
Well I never thought that taking this rock class would turn me into a big nerd. But officially it has. When we started our prof cracked jokes about how we would be on the beach one day, down the street, or even in a gravel parking lot and we would exclaim suddenly " Hey I know what rock that is!" And then proceed to name it...that time has come, much to my dismay! This weekend we went to the wedding of Leah Reynar and Jesse Christiansen. It was beautiful, very well done, and it seemed very stress free. And then there was that giant rock on the side of the parking lot. Yup- I knew what it was...and I exclaimed it out loud to dave..and then I shook my head in dismay. I am officially a rock nerd! Hopefully that will come in handy for my midterm tomorrow!


Oh..and Dave riding the lawnmower...
3 comments:
You want to hear something weird? I know that girl! (The bride). She was in my modern dance course in my first year of university. Random!
Theres a modern dance course? Wow, has that replaced basket weaving?
I liked the picture of Dave and the mower the best.
From your title I thought your blog was going to be about how nerdy you two look in that picture on the bridge. Ha ha!
jerk!
Post a Comment