The Dress
So I went today to try on my dress again!! I really get more and more excited about the wedding every time, its great! Just over two months to go, and I remember when there was 8 months to go! And of course there is still so much work to do, but It still is so surreal. I probably check our email twice a day just to see if anyone else has RSVPd yet and everytime we get a new name I just so excited. Knowing which guests will be there makes it just a little more real. I know the actually day will go really fast, but the end result will last the rest of my life and that really is what Im the most excited for!
7.12.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy every minute of it! Yah for spending the rest of your life with your best friend by your side!
Post a Comment