You Have No Idea
So Rocks. I'm not the hugest fan in the world. The one thing that makes this class better is that I only have to take it for 3 weeks and not the 5 that I had originally thought! Yes! My prof is cool so far, a hippie as far as I can tell, and really entertaining so far. The class only has 30 people in it which is nice because then I dont have to buy a rock kit, they will supply them for us for the summer! Suckers! - those who take this class in the fall and winter have to buy their own because there is 4oo of them! Anyways- learning about rocks is not so much death as I thought it would be...although our midterm is on tuesday...and Im already behind on my reading...awesome. Lab #1 will consist of looking at rocks, scratching them with objects, and identifying them...good thing I did this lab once before..back in grade 8! Thank you Mr. Soetaert! Althought this time we dont actually have to lick them..something about germs or something?? LOL
7.11.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Licking rocks, eh? Hmmm...maybe that'll be a good lesson for next year....
Post a Comment