Je suis blonde vénicienne mais surtout, je veux simplement être.
11.30.2006
Recognise a few people in this photo?? (click it to make it bigger)
Guess who took it? (hint: CLBI)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, I didn't need to click to make it bigger (although I did!) OH MY GOSH! I can't stop laughing. is that the pic that Dave took? Good old welcome weekend eh...
woah... jamie, your pants look like they're going to fall off! I haven't seen Courtney or Juila since then, so that's pretty much how they still look in my mind. The other 3 of us though- it's amazing what they years can do!
I like to do anything artsy-fartsy...anything to do with french, and I'm a bit shy... but some people don't believe me. I've graduated with two degrees and am currently employed and LOVING my job!
5 comments:
Oh, I didn't need to click to make it bigger (although I did!) OH MY GOSH! I can't stop laughing. is that the pic that Dave took? Good old welcome weekend eh...
the infamous picture....
woah... jamie, your pants look like they're going to fall off! I haven't seen Courtney or Juila since then, so that's pretty much how they still look in my mind. The other 3 of us though- it's amazing what they years can do!
This picture is infamous? And I took it? I feel privledged. You all had such cute baby faces!!
Even though we are in the same age braket I still think it's creepy.
Post a Comment