

So for some reason I have this affinity for pirate speak. And really it never ceases to make me laugh! I tend to respond " Ya ya are" to phrases that need that type of response of course. Of course they tend to come out as "Ya Yar" which really just sends me into fits everytime much to Dave's dismay! I really just can't get over it! Even now there is definately a few giggles coming out! Oh me.
And Worst day at work today. basically we had two customers until 4:45 or so...we had also had a couple refunds so the grand total for the day was $11:61. Then another lady came in and bought some sweet red boots (awesome) and we were better. but REALLY. Add to that the fact that the elevator to the parkade in our building was broken so we had to walk outside and down the ramp ( for some unknown reason there are no stairs between the building and the parkade) and of course its like -27 today. Then I get to work and the back door is frozen shut. Then I get inside and its equally as cold inside as outside ( so I looked like a knob all day as I wore my scarf) and then I couldnt get the front doors open because they were stuck too! It was crap crap crap.
And of course now Im frozen as well because the window next to the computer desk actually has a draft coming through it. Its frickin freezing!
But did I tell you..Im going back to school in january!! I went to an interview and basically I discovered that I dont want to do some random job and I indeed want to be a french teacher...so it was just the kick in the butt I needed. hello degree number 2!
Oh and now a new photo or two!!
8 comments:
Congratulations Sarah! Join the rest of us perpetual students! Sorry about the crappy weather, its the same here, but worse in GP! Ha Ha GP Sucka's.
Sarah- you look BEAUTIFUL! Dave is a lucky guy. I have a useless degree too unless I want to start my own small business- which I DON'T! I'm thinking about teaching too...
Hey! I'm a GP sucka. And yes it is worse here. It was -43 yesterday, I think us Grandeprairians are ultra tough just for that...we're awesome! Ok, enough being childish Jamie. oh yes, I was originally commenting on the pics, they are just beautiful even though I know you've heard that a ton from everyone...they just are! We had a grand total of $250.00 yesterday...very slow and needless to say, Merv is not impressed.
LOL we had a grand total of 163.00 yesterday! slowest day in 10 years mike said! I call it death really
Ah pirate talk! Erika does not understand why it’s funny either but at least we know that we are comedic geniuses.
at least your day wasnt in the -'s at work one day when i worked in camrose we had a grande total of -32.00 not a good day....
sarah! do you remember when...in high school you questioned why pirate talk was "yar" and not "Q"?
You have to admit it did make english class much more interesting! Im just not sure how the conversation came about in the middle of studying East of Eden
Post a Comment