12.05.2006

So for all of you who are confused right now, here is the solution! I have a husband named Dave... and a brother named Dave.... So from here on in, husband is DAVE and brother is DAVID!
My hubby actually took that picture of me and my friends way back... after a couple months of getting to know him he asked me... did you go to welcome weekend at CLBI when you were younger? I think I have a picture of you!

5 comments:

Geegee said...

I also have a husband named Dave and a brother-in-law named Dave...I am going to call my husband Dave and my brother-in-law David....just like you said you would...yet, they are the same people as your Dave and Dave, so it is actually reverse of what you said...

Sarah said...

I guess people just have to consider the speaker hey?!

Just Tim said...

Dave will always be dave for me, dave 2 will just have to settle with "my other brother dave" or just kruger though that sounds kinda cold and unfriendly, so maybe just the first one.

Avey said...

Hey Sarah. I put you as a link on your page, but I wanted to doubble check the spelling. I spelt it Kruger, but I don't know if that's right, or if you're even going by dave's last name. Let me know.

Sarah said...

You spelt it right Avey, and I have to admit I was excited to be a link on your page!