Well I didn't get the job I was interviewed for, because I don't have enough experience... but instead I did get yelled at for not being back in school and heading towards what I actually want to do with my life! The interviewers really seemed personally offended that I wanted to take a break from school after having finished my french degree. Apparently it is a travesty not to jump right into that second degree??! Ok so I didnt really get yelled at, but I almost felt like they were parents from another life or something who were "very disappointed" in me. Wierd...and slightly depressing.
So I'm instead happy about something else...we got the first round of our wedding pics today! YAY!!
11.18.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hate it when other people (expecial strsangers) figure they know how to run my life better than me. should have told them to give you the job so that you could afford to go back to school sooner.
Gimme a all sarah we haven't talked in a crazy long time, or i will try some time this week.
<><
Hey Sarah!
Sorry about your job...those mean people anyways! I wish I had know about the world of BLOG much sooner because I could have been reading all about you and your wacky times. I always love your stories so I have alot of catching up to do! The wedding pics are beautiful, you look amazing! So yeah I will be keeping up with you now much better. Funny about the toenails eh? however somehow not suprising...mmmm cookies.
oh blog goodness, I loved reading you blog too!!fun!
Post a Comment