12.01.2008

Life is hard!

I'm in a quandry lately. Ok, well I'm not in one...I just am having one. That better?! Geez. Anyways- The closer I get to finishing my practicum, the closer I get to being indecisive about life. Dave and I decided that I would apply for subbing positions so that we could take a trip to Europe in the spring. I have wanted to go and do this for as long as I can remember. BUT- Also- I kinda want to get a real job! This latest bout of wondering what to do was brought on by a friend of mine who just found out she got her first teaching job! I don't know if she has accepted it yet, but I think that she might. It makes me want my own classroom! But I want to go to France...I just don't know what to do! Ahh! I know, I know. Go to France. But really...I could do both...

Speaking about Practium. I had a GREAT day today. I had the classroom all to myself today and I LOVED it! The kids are awesome I have to say. I'm lucky that I don't need to deal with a ton of behaviour problems. Having days like this makes me want to have more and more days like this! How awesome would it be if everyday was like this?!

3 comments:

The Dolskys said...

You have the rest of your life to work! i say go to france, and you know how big of a fan I am of the french...
Tim

Anonymous said...

I second that. Trust me - although I might be influenced by the fact that I just had 19 parent-teacher interviews tonight. 3:00 to 8:30, no break, good times had by all.

Erin

The Dolskys said...

your almost done!!!! -Erika