11.23.2008

Zzzzzzz....

I'm so tired. Today I woke up at 10 a.m. (after having stayed up until 2 in the morning marking assignments the night before). Dave got out of bed and I asked him to grab me one of my binders off the shelf so I could look up something I had been thinking about all night (which are the invariable colors again?! Oh right. Gotcha.) And then the work continued from there. All day. No break, no t.v., and only 3 two minute peeks at Facebook (literally). I got ALOT done, but it is never enough! I worked straight through until 5:05 p.m. when I left for Dave's parent's place for dinner at their Grey Cup party. I went, I ate dinner, I visited, and I was home again by 6:30 p.m. and back to work again. And now it is 10:55 p.m. and I am EXHAUSTED. I thought I had most of the week planned out....and now I take a look and realize...I have nothing for thursday....oh and friday. Oh and then what about that lesson on Wednesday?

ARG x 1 000 000 !!!

However. At least I'm ready for tomorrow. Then we get to play this game ALL over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! But it does get better. - Erin