Customer: (Looks around for a while, can't find what he wants, looks mid-50's and very "normal")
Me: Hi there, can I help you find anything in particular?
Customer: Yes... I'm looking for a shoe with a heel
Me: Ok- dressy? casual?
Customer: More dressy I think
Me: Ok- pump dressy? Or work dressy?
Customer: Well, I don't know...Its dressy and has a tall heel....it is battery powered with flashing lights in the heel.
Me: (Trying to hide a laugh/smile): Um.I don't have anything like that...
Customer: Oh- I was told by Payless that you would, or somewhere else in this mall would have it. Do you know where I could find it?
Me: I don't mean to... Well, This may sound ... (Smiles) You might have to go somewhere like.... the Love boutique or some adult store...
Customer: Oh. Ok.... OH! (Eyes widen) Well thank you. (Starts leaving)
Me: No problem, Merry Christmas!
12.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I do not think that I want to know but I am very curious. -Erika
I like your new look, dude. - Erin
Post a Comment