Wow. I'm done! It is funny, I just finished my APT and I keep expecting to have to do another one. All I heard about was how hard this APT was and how much work it was. And yes, it was all those things, and yet it didn't seem hard enough... does that mean I have to do it again?! LOL. Now onto getting my resume and such up and going. Grr.
Today was a good, but LONG day. Dave and I and Mom went to church this morning...and were an hour late for the service we walked into because the website said the time was 10:30! but it worked out ok in the end, we saw the tail end of a choir, heard the message, sang a song, and then we were done! So we went back home and had coffee and such, and headed out to Gma and Gpas for the annual christmas dealy. It was nice to see a bunch of relatives again, who I haven't seen for years, and who Dave has never met! After that we went to Gma and Gpas actual place and had coffee and relaxed. Then we went to Chapters, and had more coffee... and now we are going to put up the tree! YAYAYY! Ok gotta go, because it I don't, husband will start taking a nap and I will never get his participation if I let that happen!
LAta.
12.14.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok two things; It takes a full hour before Dave's church even gets to the sermon!!??? Wow that sermon better be pretty freakin' good!
And are you now referring to your Dave as simply "husband"? I could see how that may clear up some family confusion. Though it may be kinda awkward for the rest of us to call him that.
Tim
Oh and Congratulations!! Yeah! job-search time!
No we went to a different church- hence us being an hour late and not knowing when it started!
The husband would clear things up..if only I remembered to use it all the time. Which, obviously I am inept at.
Congratulations Sarah! -Erika
Post a Comment