Personally I think the police motorcycles could be disbanded here in the great white north...but they are cool in the states because they are often BMWs! And come on dave...pull out that french 30 out of your brain.
I like to do anything artsy-fartsy...anything to do with french, and I'm a bit shy... but some people don't believe me. I've graduated with two degrees and am currently employed and LOVING my job!
3 comments:
this is the best blog you could muster in two weeks?? lame-o. and what is wrong with police trucks?? what about police motor cycles, are they trashy?
and why does my comment say 'dave a dit'??
Personally I think the police motorcycles could be disbanded here in the great white north...but they are cool in the states because they are often BMWs!
And come on dave...pull out that french 30 out of your brain.
Post a Comment