2.21.2008
LONG weekend
I love long weekends. Normally I have to work at least two of the days, and this weekend was no exception with me working 3 of the days! However, no complaining as I do love time and a half! It was in the end, the longest weekend...and we probably gained 10 pounds collectively from all the eating we did! Friday night we went out with some LSM friends and my former roomate and went to Original Joes ( Who PS have the best fries ever). Saturday Dad was in town and took us out for lunch, sunday we went to Grannies for an awesome Roast dinner, then monday we went out with Danielle and James who were in town, and then yesterday we went to the Keg for our pseudo Valentines dinner ( I had to work Valentines day). So...it will be a very long time until the next time we eat out...that is after Dave's Birthday on tuesday...oh then skiing on the weekend and lunch out in Canmore...oh and then it is Ash's birthday......Oh dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow sounds like a real rough life!
Tim
Post a Comment