2.12.2008
Midterm Week
Midterm week is usually a crazy week. The university seems busier than usual because all the kids who don't normally come to class are forced to show up. The coffee lines are a bit longer than usual, the couches are always occupied, and there is an eerie silence in the library. Even the loud talkers are whispering (or so I'm told because its not as if I hang out in the library). Tonight I finished a midterm in a record 60 minutes after having studied for it for approximately 3 hours (oops) and was standing by the doors in ed south waiting for Dave to pick me up so we could go grocery shopping. I saw the caffeine junkies, the panic driven, of course the girls in there ballet flats in the snow, and then I saw an unexpected sight...the all terrain unicyclist. Yup, its snowing and he is out just cruising down the snowy sidewalk on his unicycle. That is the one thing that made this week oh so much better. Hope he is out again during finals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I accidently clicked the wrong comment line so I was looking at you and dave talking about police vehicles and i was all like "what? the unicycle dude was a po-po?" (slang for the police in case you missed that) though impressive, that would be the cake topper for impractical....
ok this is actually Tim but since I did not even get to grade eight french (and really who that is cool did?). I can't find the switch users button so i guess this one will have to do.
Whoa!! that picture is more than a little intense!
quitter! And it is so not cool to be a quitter!
Post a Comment