5.02.2007

Warning, contains graphic images! ie: I got my wisdom teeth out!


So this may gross out many of you, but whatever. I just had my wisdom teeth pulled today and I pretty much remember walking into the office, then walking out of the office. I don't even remember signing the visa bill or getting from the office to the car and home. After that its pretty clear, especially the part where I pop a pill every four hours. I didn't know that the wisdom teeth look like normal molars...for some reason I always thought they were going to be really deformed or something and thats why they had to come out...of course I know the real reason but having a small jaw just isn't that cool. Mom came up to babysit me and has kept me in stock of jello and has enjoyed that I've pretty much been stoned all day. What are mothers for?! LOL. We had a great shopping day on tuesday to keep my mind off of it. In the end all is well that ends well and here's to eating solids again someday soon!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I wish you a quick recovery and no dry socket! Sorbet, booster juice, ice cream, and instant mashed potatoes and gooders for recovery.

Geegee said...

Happy no Wisdom Teeth!! I still have mine...I am trying to hold out until they cause me grief!

Just Tim said...

Ok the whole warning about graphic immages does not work so well if the first thing you see when your site loads is the bloody picture of teeth which have recently been wrenched from your jaw.
All the same, it's pretty cool they let you keep them those are some mama-jamma teeth you got there. Good job!

Sarah said...

Those are the top teeth, they busted the bottom ones into a million pieces. Unfortunately thats another reason my bottom jaw is killing me and my top jaw is happy as a clam.

Erin said...

OK, ew! Did my surprise come in the mail yet?

Sarah said...

Not yet! Im waiting though!