After having worked in malls since I was 15, you would think that I would be used to the mall rats and the trouble they cause.
Here is the scenario. Monday night at the shoe store, all is quiet, I'm in the back putting some boxes away and I come out front and see two random dress shoes laying in the middle of the floor and my co worker looking at them all confused. It turns out that while I was in the back two 15 year old boys decided it would be funny to take the shoes off the sale rack which is just outside the doors and throw them into the middle of the store, then take off running. So we head outside to first of all put the shoes back and second of all see if we can see them and we are just in time to see them making their way back towards us, but as soon as they see us they run right back outside again. Stupid kids.
Then they decide to come back into the mall through Sears (which is across from us) so obviously they think they are sneaky but in actuality they are being retarded. As soon as we saw them I started talking to them to the jist of Stop Being Idiots. To this they reply no.no.no.no and point their fingers at me. So they are pretty much yelling What you gonna do hey? so I decide to call security because they are being morons and I dont really want to deal with them. But right before I do that they decide it would be even funnier to take another shoe and run outside with it, but right before they get there they decide to chuck it right at me. I was thankfully standing right behind a rack and it hit the rack instead of me.
So fine. I go to call security and thankfully my coworker followed me into the store because as I was on the phone with them the punks decided to run full force into the rack and toppled the whole thing over. Shoes were everywhere. On the floor, on tables, under tables, in the middle of the hallway etc. Awesome. Of course the punks ran away for the 3rd time and we had to clear up and rearrange 150 shoes. Security is fairly useless unfortunately and couldnt do anything. Then we found out later that these kids were earlier dancing on top of the tvs that they have with couches in the mall hallways. Sounds like a couple of winners.
So hopefully they will not invent a new sport of shoe rack bowling because it would really suck to have to clean that up everynight when security can't even do anything about it. Just another reason I need to get out of the business!
5.18.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. Morons! Hopefully they will never breed. Which is unlikely because it's always the morons that have the most kids!!
Oh Sarah, they're everywhere. You can't escape them. At Starbucks I once had 2 very similar boys who kept mooning the drive through camera.
I also had 16 year olds getting wasted on my Starbucks pattio. They actually managed to soak the pattio in vodka. What a waste... I called the cops because I wanted them to have a good scare but the cops missed them by about 120 seconds. I was really disappointed.
WOW - so annoying!
Post a Comment