5.10.2007
Poll Time
So I'm thinking I'll take a poll about other people's wisdom teeth experience. It is now thursday night and I had my wisdom teeth removed a week ago yesterday. My pain is much less now, thank goodness, but my bottom left tooth is still rather painful ( ie: taking two extra strength tylenol every 3-4 hours..and I would be taking the painkillers they gave me but they unfortunately ran out a couple days ago. dommage.) So swishing out my mouth kills...like sensitive teeth type pain. That has never happened to me before. Plus the gum doesn't look totally bad, just different from the same gum on the other side. So. question. Do I go to the dentist and check it out, or will this go away with time? I've never had sentitive teeth before and this seems like a rather extreme switch but what do I know? Whats your take?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It is better to be safe than sorry. Its better to know if it there is something else going on, or if it is nothing to worry about.
I ran out of painkillers early too, but I didn't have the sensitive teeth thing. I say call the dentist's office and tell them what's going on. If you need a ride to the office let me know. I still don't have a summer job so I have all the time in the world.
definently call the doctor.
dry socket sucks. better to catch it early before they have to cut off dying flesh . . . oh, you probably dont want to hear that, just forget i said it
you don't know me but I just had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. I had the top and bottom on one side removed. I took a T3 two hours ago but I probaly could of gotten by without it. I think you should go to the dentist I don't think they should be hurting that much.
What did you decide to do?
Well me being the chicken, I left it..and looked online for more advice which said that extra sensitivity is very common because the nerves get jostled around. But all things work out in the end and the sensitivity is gone now! Im glad I didnt go to the dentist again in the end!
Post a Comment