4.22.2007

ug.

I'm so bored. I'm attempting to study for a final that I've already studied for all weekend but it doesn't seem to be soaking into my head. Usually I make notes on everything that I study and then cram it all into my brain with about 4 hours to go until test time. This time I don't even have time to get the notes written becuase my text is rather convoluted and long. So, this time I'm going with a new plan. I am currently re-highlighting the important stuff in a different color than the original and just reading the text. Will this get it all into my brain? Who knows? Lets hope for application type questions on the final....

hm, blogging much more interesting than studying...

Wisdom teeth ripping out appointment: May 2nd. Dental coverage starts: May 1st. Note to self: cancel teeth cleaning on April 24th.

Smiles: a new development... We went to visit David and Jenn before they move and we discovered a new result of Dave spending the weekend making funny faces and noises at our neice!
Dave's sister Pam is getting married on June 9th and I went to her shower today. I heard a game I had never played before.
"Things Pam might say to Ash (her fiancé) on their wedding night"
"Oh thats great"
"I've always wanted one of these"
" I dont want to take it all apart"
" How does this work?"
"I know exactly what to use this for"
"Thats lovely"
" How thoughtful"
" I can't take it off"
" I hope it works"
" I really like that"
" You can never have too much"
Apparently the ladies wrote down all of Pam's comments as she was opening her gifts and applied it under the title of "Wedding Night Commentary". Lets just say she was rather embarassed (but laughing of course) and I'm rather happy they hadn't discovered that game for my shower!

Ok well enough of getting sidetracked.....Back to the textbook...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sarah, I share your panic about dentistry. Last time I had a filling (which was less than a year ago) I cried in the chair. How embarassing.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I had a great wisdom teeth experience (granted I was not conscious when they took them out). Everyone tells you their scary story but I had very little pain, no bleeding, no puking, and I was eating pizza the day after having all four removed. So know that it isn't always terrible!

Sarah said...

Well I'll be knocked out too so thats good to know! Heres to hoping mine goes as well as yours did.
And don't worry, the last time I cried in the dentist chair was about a month ago! I think they are pretty used to it, its much harder on the patient's pride more than anything I think!