Yesterday
Yesterday was a bit of a back in the day celebration, if you could call it that. We had mom and dad over, to a wonderful breakfast- then I putzed away the day with my wonderful hubby, and then we settled down late at night to watch the very first episode of the flinstones (which by the way has a totally different theme song during the first season apparently) and then I popped some popcorn, with great popcorn seasonings ( a la Colleen) , and then we threw in a completely embarassing video of myself and friends as we made a video for a friend in high school. Wow. Thanks Nat, for completely immortalizing that awkward stage!! LOL, we really enjoyed watching the superhero video, complete with totally embarassing extra footage of me going off about boys and not knowing what the color periwinkle is...or pericomo as Dave calls it!) It made me remember all the times, the good the bad the ugly and obscure! It was a good trip down memory lane....and then life smacked me in the head and I remembered that I was supposed to hem Dave's work pants this weekend and totally forgot...so now I taped them up with duct tape for the moment..does that make me a bad wife?!?!
10.29.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Is knowing how to hem pants a prerequisite to getting married? I'm in trouble...
Sarah, I just tried to write you an e-mail. I was halfway done and Internet Explorer closed. We're having computer issues...I'll write soon. Sorry.
Hey Sarah,
I forgot about that video!!! Hehehe…Well someone had to catch that awkward stage. A part of me would feel bad for having everyone dress up in ridiculous outfits only then to have everyone prance around in it all day…while I captured it on tape…and yet, for some reason I don’t. I knew then that one day we would all look back on it and laugh. As for your piece of the periwinkle color…it’s a classic. One day you’ll be famous for it. I must say though…every time I’m in class learning about the cones in the eyes (which oddly enough it’s often) I think of you and the periwinkle rant. Oh and I think hemming pants with duct tape is brilliant!!! I’ll have to remember that one.
Have a great day Sarah…luv ya,
nat
HAHA! Excellent work, Sarah. Many a man would die to have a duct tape savy wife, I'm sure.
hey sarah d try useing the stapler next time it works like a dam and no that does not make you a bad wife.love ya miss ya
Post a Comment