10.27.2006

The girls! Sorry girls, I know I promised to send you all this photo, so here is a sneak peek! (and the picture looks a lot less freaky if you click on it to make it bigger!)


And I know I was promising to post photos of our honeymoon along with the story...but I keep getting sidetracked so I'll leave you with this for now. We went to Salt Spring Island and is this not the biggest starfish you have ever seen in your life??! The dog is owned by the owners of the awesome and amazing bed and breakfast we stayed at (right on the water) and she would dig out starfish out of the ocean on command! But when she caught on that we were just going to throw them back in the ocean she kinda revolted and started to run away with them...sorry starfishes!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Aww - yay, high school buddies! Beautiful dress, sarah!