10.20.2006

So I know its been forever since I have written, and I said I was going to write about our honeymoon next, but Im going to save that for a day when Im more awake.
Tonight we went 10 pin bowling with Dave's sister Pam and other friends for her and friend Daena's birthdays. You know what? Bowling is always fun. I remember when I was little, going bowling with Crys and Megan. We would have a ton of fun, always inventing random ways to throw the ball. We were always generally happy about the score because it was just a fun thing to do! Of course that was 5 pin, and there were never any sprained fingers...it seems like every time I go 10 pin bowling I sprain a finger...except tonight!! I even broke 100 with a whopping 108. And tonight I feel just like I did when I was little, it was fun! We were all having a good time, even though we were all bowling normally. I like this. This bowling is a good sport. And yes. It is a sport, because anything where you can sprain a limb qualifies.

5 comments:

DaveJenn said...

Yeah, but do you still use the little ball ramp like when you were a little kid?? I bet you do!

Carla said...

YAY! I'm so excited that you have a blog too! How is married life treating you? I'm so excited for you - do you have any pics? :)

Just Tim said...

Good call sarah bowling definitely makes an awesome night. though last time i went one of my punk kids dropped a seventeen pound ball on my foot. i think dad srained his back sleeping a couple nights ago. at which age does this sprining = sport end?

Just Tim said...

Ok! apparently i can't spell sprained!

Erin said...

Oh Sarah, you crack me up!